The 21st annual CEW Insiders’ Choice Beauty Awards, presented by the Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW), took place May 15 at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York. To many, this event is referred to by many as the Academy Awards of the cosmetics industry and celebrates innovative products throughout the year.
This year, CEW recognized 38 products across 37 categories including hair care, skin care, fragrance, and more. The winners were selected by the 6,000 beauty industry experts that make up CEW’s members. Those 38 products were selected from 210 finalists and over 750 entries.
This year, for the first time, CEW unveiled the Insiders’ Choice Digital Beauty Guide so consumers can find information about the year’s most innovative products. The digital magazine also offers expert beauty tips and trend forecasts. You can find the digital guide on CEW.org or in the app store.
The following were some of 2015’s winners:
- Estée Lauder – Clear Difference Targeted Blemish Treatment
- La Roche-Posay – Pigmentclar Dark Spot Correcting Serum
- Shiseido Cosmetics America- Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Jergens – BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream
- Urban Decay – Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm
- Coty Inc. – Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
- MAC Cosmetics – Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- GLAMGLOW – Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment
- COOLA Suncare
- Marula | Pure Beauty Oil
- FLOWER – Eye 2 Eye Eye Marker & Volumizing Mascara
- Lancôme – Grandiôse Mascara
- L’Oréal Paris – Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother
- Shiseido Cosmetics America – Benefiance Wrinkleresist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask
- Laneige – BB Cushion
- Charlotte Tilbury – Wonderglow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash Primer
- L’Oréal Paris – Superior Preference Mousse Absolue
For the full list of winners, submissions, and product photos, visit the CEW website.