Beauty products are constantly competing to be in the spotlight. There are countless amounts of beauty products at the store for consumers to look through. This means that the packaging of your product should be beautiful, eye-catching, and different than those around it.
With that being said, it’s important to understand that cosmetics is a fast-paced and ever-changing industry. Custom designs and branding is important because beauty product packaging needs to be easily identifiable, and for more creative design tips, click here. But, when you’re constantly competing against other successful brands, you need to incorporate good, practical, and consistent aspects to your packaging that will allow you to stand out and be reliable.
Must-Haves For Cosmetic Packaging
Let your customers know you’re a reliable brand by incorporating the following into your cosmetic packaging:
- Have packaging that protects your product from contamination and sunlight. Many cosmetics react to other substances and sunlight, so be sure to protect your product for the best results.
- Implement a safe shipping method for your products: this can include bubble wrap, packaging peanuts, and more.
- Make sure your packaging is tamper and leak-resistant. This allows customers to have a sense of security with their products and make them easier to travel with.
- Add a list of ingredients. Being transparent with the customer will help with your consumer trust. People want to know what they’re using on their bodies.
- Make sure to include an expiration date. This allows the customer to safely use your product.
Best Practices for Packaging
East Hill offers a plethora of packaging options that can give you all that you need. We have airless bottles to help keep a package sealed and uncontaminated, jars, tubes, and caps to ensure that your product is leak-resistant and much more. East Hill also offers custom packaging that you can use to optimize your sales!