This coming month, the industry’s leading B2B beauty event in Asia returns for the 19th time. Held November 12-14 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center, the event will host more than 2,350 exhibitors from 42 countries and regions.
Some of the major events at Cosmoprof will include:
- Regulations: Entering Chinese Cosmetic Market: Important Regulations Update
- Japan Market Focus: Organic & Natural Cosmetic Market in Japan
- China Market Focus: Seize the Distribution Opportunities in the Internet Era
- Spa & Wellness: The 7th Cosmoprof Asia Spa Conference
- Formulation: SCC Cosmetic Innovation Summit 2014
- Marketing Trends: presented by KLINE & Company, Information et Inspiration and Beauty Streams
Two emerging cosmetic trends will receive particular highlight at the convention. A three-day program called “International Nail Days” will connect professionals in the nail & accessories industry as well as feature live events. One of these events will feature well-known nail artists demonstrating their best designs live.
The other cosmetic trend Cosmoprof Asia will highlight is the sudden demand for deluxe beauty samples. A project called “BOUTIQUE” will feature samples from a selected group of exhibitors. All who attend the convention will be invited to shop around and create their very own, personalized gift package. All proceeds from the BOUTIQUE gift packages will benefit the Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation.
As a sponsor of Cosmoprof Asia, we hope to see you there!