If you’re available September 16-17 and are interested in learning from leaders in the cosmetics industry, consider enrolling in the Cosmopack International Business Forum & Exhibition being held at New York’s Hilton Midtown Hotel. If you register before September 12, it’s free!
Here, you’ll find professionals from international cosmetics supply chain firms as well as American buyers and distributors. The event is hosted by Cosmopack New York and organized in partnership with Cosmetica Italia and Polo Tecnologico della Cosmesi and Independent Cosmetics Manufacturers and Distributors (ICMAD). It also promotes Cosmopack Worldwide Bologna.
For more information on how to sign up and a list buyers and vendors, visit the Cosmoprof site.
According to the website, the schedule for the September 16th program will be as follows:
- 8:30 am – OPENING CEREMONY – WELCOME ADRESSES
- 9.00 a.m. – 9.45 a.m. – EXPLORING INNOVATIONS : INGREDIENTS OF THE FUTURE
- 9.50 a.m. – 10.30 a.m. – RETAILERS PERSPECTIVE: THE VISUAL IMPACT & MERCHANDISING
- 10.30 a.m. – 11.00 a.m. – PEEK INTO TOMORROWLAND: THE BEAUTY FUTURES
- 11.00 a.m. – 11.45 a.m. – GMP’s AND TRANSPARENCY
- 11.45 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. – FROM GREEN TO CLEAN: BRANDING INSIGHTS
You can find descriptions of each of these conferences on the website as well. Moderators for each include Pam Busiek, President & CEO of ICMAD, Simon Pitman, Senior Editor at CosmeticDesign.com USA, and Dr. Brooke Carlson, Professor at the Fashion Institute of Technology, among others.